[Mailman-Users] Hotmail Delivery Problems

Lloyd F. Tennison lists at viplist.us
Wed Sep 21 09:41:11 CEST 2005

Here is the text of the emails.  They are pushing the BondedSender like crazy
- especially since I received an email direct from BondedSender.
 at the address I only used with this ticket to hotmail.

An awful lot of passing the buck and saying the same thing over and over
again.

order to combat unwanted e-mail.  Our filters are highly confidential and
discussion of the specific filter rules would eventually render them
useless for all of our Hotmail mailbox owners.

For information on common delivery questions please refer to the Hotmail
Postmaster Site found at: http://postmaster.msn.com/.  MSN Hotmail has
also created the Smart Network Data Services program.  This is a service
that helps legitimate email senders work with their customers and partners
to reduce spam originating from their IP. http://postmaster.msn.com/snds/.
 Additionally you may want to investigate the Microsoft Sender ID program.
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/safety/technologies/senderid/default.msp
x.  While neither the SNDS nor Sender ID will enable emails from you
domain to bypass our filtering system they will help in the fight against
spam.

That being said, to help minimize future issues please investigate
signing up for Bonded Sender at http://www.bondedsender.com.

Thank you,

Scott
Hotmail Technical Support