[Mailman-Users] Mailman Master Unsubscribe

Lloyd F. Tennison lists at viplist.us
Thu Sep 22 21:12:56 CEST 2005

I would like to be able to have a main page where a person can remove
themselves from all lists on the server with just one command/entry.  I know
they can eventually get to the unsubscribe all button, but I want to be able to
have an all button like some of the large list services have.

I have thought of making a master list and having that on the main page - but
cannot find an easy way to link to that unsubscribe all button.  I do not see a
way that the umbrella can help me here either.