[Mailman-Users] attachements question

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Sep 27 21:17:37 CEST 2005

At 3:04 PM -0300 2005-09-27, Manuel Kissoyan wrote:

>  My question is, how long are these files saved for people to download

	They are saved until some other process comes along to clean them out.

>                                                                        and
>  are they automatically deleted after a while?

	That's not part of the standard cron jobs, no.

>                                                 Is there a way for me
>  to manually go in and delete them so they dont build up and take up
>  server space?

	Sure, you can go manually delete them.  Or you can set up a cron
job to go delete any attachments more than a certain age.

>                 Im assuming they self delete after a while because
>  clicking on one of the link now indicates its not there."

	That implies that something else is going on.  There is no
standard cron job that I know of to clean out the old attachments.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755