[Mailman-Users] all posted messages discarded by incomingrunner

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Apr 10 03:00:28 CEST 2006

Jesse Sanford wrote:

>Since I can't teach everyone regular expressions,
>I figure I'll set header_filter_rules=\[SPAM\]
>myself and then block the display of that whole
>configuration option.  I know I've seen the instructions
>for that around here somewhere .....

You can easily block display of the whole Privacy options... section
from the admin interface, but that's probably not what you want.

In case I'm wrong, you can do that by finding the ADMIN_CATEGORIES
definition in Defaults.py and copying to mm_cfg.py and then deleting
"'privacy', " from the mm_cfg.py copy.

To just block the Spam filters subsection or header_filter_rules from
appearing, you have to modify the code in Mailman/Gui/Privacy.py.