[Mailman-Users] Trouble moving mailings lists to replacement system

Richard Crane richard.crane at haskins.yale.edu
Tue Aug 8 20:37:30 CEST 2006

I have almost successfully moved a set of lists to a new computer.
Both are running OS X server, the older Mailman 2.1.6, the new
2.1.8   All I need to do is make the lists advertised on the listinfo
page, even though they are on the old system.  If I directly enter
the URL of a list for either regular or admin, I can get to it and
all the information appears to be clear.

Any suggestions on how to get the lists appear on the summary page?

Thanks,

Richard Crane
-------
Haskins Laboratories / (203) 865-6163 X 275 /  FAX (203) 865-8963
300 George Street/New Haven, CT 06511