[Mailman-Users] Sender address..

John W. Baxter jwblist3 at olympus.net
Fri Aug 25 00:14:15 CEST 2006

On 8/24/06 11:11 AM, "Brad Knowles" <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote:

> At 10:41 AM -0700 2006-08-24, John W. Baxter wrote:
>
>>  Is there any interest in sanitizing the FAQ by adjusting examples to follow
>>  RFC 2606 as closely as possible?  I'm reasonably sure that 2.003 isn't the
>>  only entry which could use adjustment.
>
> Sure, that's a great idea.  The Mailman FAQ Wizard is a
> community-supported facility, and all the information you need for
> making updates or creating entire new entries is provided on the
> page.  In a way, this is kind of like a wiki, although it has a much
> simpler syntax, and is a lot easier than most wikis that I've
> encountered.
>
> If you're up for it, please go ahead and make the appropriate changes.

OK, thanks.  I was volunteering, but didn't want to forge ahead without
letting the idea be visible for a while.  I'll wait a while longer for a
possible "veto".

(More to do during my "off duty" hours.  Say I, who got nine pages around
03:15 yesterday (local time, unfortunately) from our monitors.)

  --John