[Mailman-Users] Having a simple unsubscribe webpage

Naj Dehlavi comms at nzfvwo.org.nz
Fri Aug 25 04:20:24 CEST 2006

I need help!

I am at my wits end (especially since I am not being a proficient

I have found useful HTML code on the Mailman website that sets up a
subscription webpage - However, I want an unsubscribe button so that list
members can come to a webpage, type in their email and have it removed
directly - no questions asked (i.e. no redirection to the mailman admin
pages, no confirmation emails etc) and I cant seem to be able to do so.

Please help - any advice greatly appreciated.

Hope to hear from someone, somehow....

Naj Dehlavi

NZ Federation of Voluntary
Welfare Organisations