[Mailman-Users] Problems sending to list

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 04:56:31 CET 2006

The aliases for the other addresses for announce are actually disabled
("it worked that way before")- it's been thus since I've been handling
this server (about a year and a half). If you think this might have
something to do with the problem, I can re-enable them...

Since this list exists primarily just to propagate messages to
sub-lists, there's no membership or moderator issues to worry about.
Non-member messages are allowed (and I have checked; the messages are
not waiting for approval).

On 2/9/06, Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> wrote:
> Patrick Bogen wrote:
>
> >I have a relatively small list (13 recipients, several of which are mm
> >lists on the same box, but they work fine). I'm using sendmail, and
> >/etc/aliases is configured to pass the email to procmail with a
> >special file which matches the ^TO_ metatarget to dispatch the emails
> >to the appropriate mailman command (mailman post <list>) after running
> >some spam filtering and whitelisting stuff on them.
>
> What are you doing about the other list addresses like
> announce-bounces, announce-owner, etc. Are you piping them to 'mailman
> bounces list', 'mailman owner <list>', etc.
>
> Also, have you checked to see if the post is waiting moderator approval?
>
> --
> Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>       The highway is for gamblers,

- Patrick Bogen