[Mailman-Users] Help me on LDAPMEMBERADAPTOR-V3.0 very Urgent

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Feb 13 16:20:47 CET 2006

Kabilan L

>admin(5563):   File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/LDAPMemberships.py", line 226,
>in __ldap_load_members_by_group
>admin(5563):     entry = l.search_st(self.__mlist.LDAP_BASE,
>ldap.SCOPE_ONELEVEL ,filterstr=filter)[0]
>admin(5563): IndexError: list index out of range

The search

  l.search_st(self.__mlist.LDAP_BASE,ldap.SCOPE_ONELEVEL
,filterstr=filter)

returned no items. Either it is correct that the LDAP has no entries
that satisfy this search and the code doesn't anticipate this, or your
search parameters defined in extend.py are wrong.

See LDAPMemberships.py for the definition of 'filter' a few lines
before the above search.

BTW, I can't speak for the others on this list, but I don't know LDAP
and can't help with that. I only know Mailman and Python.