[Mailman-Users] Problems sending to list

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:55:41 CET 2006

I've modified each line in /etc/aliases that refers to procmail to add
-a <listname>. I tested to see if -a $h would work, but since it uses
smrsh, which prohibits variable parsing, no-go. But that's alright.
This is still a much better solution than any that I thought off.

Also, it seems to be working properly.

Many thanks for your help, Mark.

- Patrick Bogen