[Mailman-Users] Subscription settings not taking

Beartooth karhunhammas at Lserv.com
Tue Feb 14 00:15:02 CET 2006

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> If you're sure your browser is accepting cookies, it may be that a
> local firewall or something similar is interfering with setting and
> returning cookies.

 	I doubt that, intensely. But I know some sites have trouble
with Opera and session cookies; I just hadn't imagined Mailman's could
be one such.

> Most of the other reasons for this kind of behavior are on the
> server side, but in this case, we know the server side works as long
> as you accept and return the cookie.

 	I just tried it with Epiphany -- which I often avoid,
precisely because it gives me least control. And this time it seems
to've worked. Thanks! and wish me luck.

What do they know of country, who only country know?