[Mailman-Users] email problems

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:41:47 CET 2006

Sorry, not quite clear on some points here.

Are you talking about receiving mail from the outside? (I.e., from
other SMTP servers on the internet)

If so, bbs.memphistw.org is accessible from the outside? (SMTP, once again)

Lastly, does the MX for the domain memphistw.org point at
bbs.memphistw.org? (This is a DNS issue, if you aren't already aware.
The MX record tells mail servers where mail for some random
[sub]domain needs to go. E.g., the MX for physics.tamu.edu is
mail.physics.tamu.edu)

- Patrick Bogen

--
- Patrick Bogen