[Mailman-Users] List not archiving, please help.

Hugh Esco he at reclaimedcomputers.ca
Mon Jan 2 10:47:34 CET 2006

Hey folks:

Looking forward to trying out the 2.1.7.

But in the mean time, I'm debugging an archiving issue with
2.1.6.

At: http://<ourhost>/mailman/admin/<listname>/archive

I've set a list configuration to: Publicly archive with
weekly volumes.

The cron jobs are loaded and at least some of the configured
lists are sending mail.  (The others have not yet been tested).
And my apache configuration includes a line like this:
	Alias /pipermail/ /<install/path>/mailman/archives/public/

But now when there should be four or six messages available
in the archive, I'm seeing only a browser message reading:
	The requested URL /pipermail/<listname>/ was not found
	on this server.

Afraid I have no real background in python, except to have
administered a few mailman installations over the years.

I'd appreciate any clues folks here might share about why my
list is not archiving its traffic.

Thanks,
-- Hugh

--