[Mailman-Users] Spamassassin/Mailman - filter messages tolist-owners

Michael Berkowski berk0081 at umn.edu
Wed Jan 4 22:39:22 CET 2006

I see now why they didn't first appear in the log.  They never passed to the
SpamAssassin handler at all because I had a typo in my
OWNER_PIPELINE.insert() line.  My test spams were just being dropped
altogether. I've corrected it and the owner messages are now being properly
scored and logged in vette.

Thanks, you've been really helpful.
MINITEX Library Information Network / MnLINK
University of Minnesota