[Mailman-Users] New Lists not getting emails from internal domain

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Jan 30 04:57:36 CET 2006

Neilrey Espino wrote:

>Just realized Mark,,,,  The other lists are actually fine,,,I'm only
>having problems with the newly created list. I'm not sure if there's a
>typo on the aliases.

If mail from the internet reaches the list, then it would seem the
aliases would be OK. If not, there might be a problem with the aliases
or the new aliases may not have been installed properly for the MTA.

You could look for clues at whatever logs the MTA produces.

If old lists are fine, both locally and from the internet, and the new
list is fine from the internet but not locally, then I still think
it's an MTA issue and that the aliases for this new list must somehow
be installed incompletely or differently from the others.