[Mailman-Users] FW: FW: No One Can Post a Message but the Server

Greg Sims greg at headingup.net
Wed Jul 19 04:51:18 CEST 2006

OK Mark -- Will do.

The bash script generates the approve header line in the newsletter header
with the following command:

	echo 'Approved: password' >>newsletter

This seems pretty straightforward with respect to trailing spaces. The
password is 12 characters long and contains upper and lower case characters.
I have verified that I can enter admindb for the list via the web using this
password.

Greg