[Mailman-Users] partial (silent) non-delivery

David Lee t.d.lee at durham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 5 16:03:12 CEST 2006

We're new to mailman, which we are testing on our own departmental staff
list prior to wider roll-out at the univeristy.

System:
   Fedora Core 5
   Mailman 2.1.8 (RPM: mailman-2.1.8-0.FC5.1)
   sendmail 8.13.6 (RPM: sendmail-8.13.6-0.FC5.1)

On the test list for our staff (89 members), some of the emails are
failing, while others succeed.  On a failure email:
1. it only reaches 59 (out of 89) recipients;
2. it loses the hidden headers ("Received:" etc.) prior to the Mailman
   expansion;
3. Instead of: