[Mailman-Users] Members list settings

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Jun 11 20:18:00 CEST 2006

John W. Baxter wrote:

>However, we need to remember that we got to where we are because people
>didn't like the old (1.0.x) way of doing this.  The page size choice might
>have been the better way to fix that.

Thanks for the history John. So far, nothing has been done towards an
implementation, but it is clear that something needs to be done.
Whether that something is just allowing control of members per page,
filling each page but the last or a combination is not yet clear.

I hope that interested people will add their ideas to the RFE
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=782436&group_id=103>.