[Mailman-Users] Some Subscribers Receiving 2 Copies of Each Message

John W. Baxter jwblist3 at olympus.net
Mon Jun 12 20:09:21 CEST 2006

On 6/12/06 10:57 AM, "David Andrews" <dandrews at visi.com> wrote:

> Others on the list do not
> have this problem, but he forwarded two copies of a message to me, so
> I know it is true for him.  The messages looked identical to me.

Start by examining the Received: headers on the two copies of a duplicated
message.  The point where they diverge, reading bottom up, (if they do) is
the point at which the duplication happens.  If they don't diverge at all,
then the problem happens after the last recorded Received: header, meaning
as the messages go into his mailbox or after he retrieves them.

  --John