[Mailman-Users] Possible to import mailing lists?

Ryan Steele steele at agora-net.com
Mon Jun 19 17:29:37 CEST 2006

I was wondering if it is possible in Mailman 2.5.1 to import a mailing
list?  Apparently, just copying the .pck's to the lists directory
doesn't do the trick.  I've scoured Google and Mailman's options, and
don't see any way, even non-straight-forward, to accomplish this.  I was
sort of hoping there would be the ability to do this in Mailman...and
for it to include all archives and other data associated with the list.
Any tips?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Ryan