[Mailman-Users] spamming of my list

Louis Headley louis at artjamming.com
Tue Jun 20 03:55:38 CEST 2006

The problem that i have is that my mailman in free from my webhost
(hostway.com) and it is an old version. I think that it is 2.0 or 2.1. I
could not do what Mark suggested in his first email because my version was
too old and didnt have that functionality. i have since deleted the list and
will put up a new list in a month or two. The spam was unbelievable.
even with this suggestion about the spamassasin, I am not sure that i would
be able to do, as i have no idea where to find the "x-spam-flag".

thanks for your help guys...

Louis