[Mailman-Users] Cpanel mailing lists no longer working

Farid Haibatan haibatanbiblio at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 00:26:12 CEST 2006

I hope someone can point in the right direction to my
Basically, my mailing lists are no longer working. Any
mails sent are not delivered nor archived and users or
the administrator do not receive any error messages
either...not sure what has happened.
The mailman lists are created in cPanel and have been
working fine and some are more than 8 months old.
I created a new one today and tested it..I put myself
down as a member)...posted to it and same result.
Any help?