[Mailman-Users] RFC Header to Ignore Messages (dont send them to the list?)

Harakiri harakiri_23 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 22:40:17 CEST 2006

Hi,

> That said, I don't think there's any header already
> programmed to do
> what you want.

That was my question - note that this is not asked
about mailman but about maillinglist in general.
So there is no way at all to NOT distribute a message
sent to a list ? Even if the mail is from a known list
member (from field). (Since i do not have control over
all mailing list - enabling filtering which is not
done by default is not an option)

Thats really weird, after all these years of mailing
lists there should be something like this to catch off
all alerting messages and such like :

* DSNs
* Out of Office
* Mail Loop

A simple header within the mail would have been enough
- and no mailling software implemented one ?