[Mailman-Users] Mailman and fault tolerance

Antonio Dragone tony.dragone at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 04:25:19 CEST 2006

Hi!
I have a mailing list of members subscribed to an e-news letter.
Yesterday in the morning I started the letter delivery but in the
evening someone shut down the mailman server.
Today in the morning I started the server again and I found about 400
e-mails in the sendmail queue.
Is there some way to know if mailman could send the rest of letters
(about 11.000 email addresses)?
I know by experience that Mailman doesn't deliver the 11k emails at
once but in groups of 50 addresses (more or less depending of server
response).
Has mailman some kind of fault tolerance to resume an incomplete job?

Thank you all!
Antonio