[Mailman-Users] Mailman archives

Uthra Rao urao at pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 22 17:03:07 CEST 2006

I found out the path to my mailing list archives. I first checked the link
on the admin page ->go to list archives -> 2006-June.txt.gz File name. I
then did a "find" on this file on our server. I found out that  my archives
were in /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/newlist directory. I think by
default in linux the archives are put here. Looks like I need NOT have put
the following entry in my httpd.conf file:

Alias    /pipermail/    /usr/lib/mailmanarchives/public

Thank you all for your help.

UR.