[Mailman-Users] Adding a customised Footer & Header to mailman.

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Mar 8 04:58:33 CET 2006

Hi All,

I have a request from management to find out if I can add a footer and
possibly a header to all outgoing list messages. (Might be easiest to do
this via sendmail, but anyway).

I can see mailman adds some text onto each email, can this be set to do
something more comprehensive? Like fancy company logos and such got from
another location (database, mount point or something)?

Before you all flame me with retorts about html, bloat etc don't bother,
I don't want it myself but the business wants it, so it happens or I
have to replace Mailman with Exchange, and I really, really don't want
that.....

Regards

Steven