[Mailman-Users] Missing Unsubscription Requests

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue May 2 04:56:48 CEST 2006

Edward Muller wrote:

>On Friday 28 April 2006 21:55, Mark Sapiro wrote:
>>
>> Is admin_immed_notify on and if so, does the admin get notice of the
>> missing unsub requests?
>
>Yes.

I've taken a quick look through the code and done a couple of tests,
and I can't see the problem. I certainly haven't tested enough to
reveal an intermittent bug, and as I suspect this feature isn't used
much, it's certainly possible there is a bug somewhere - possibly
something is being updated without first acquiring a lock, but other
than that, I haven't a clue. I'll continue to look.

If you get any further information that might help with diagnosis,
please report.