[Mailman-Users] moderator login can access admin pages

The League CA Cities cacities at gmail.com
Fri May 5 19:05:57 CEST 2006

Brad i completely understand your explaination, but my current lists have
two passwords one for the admin and one for my moderators. When a moderator
logins they can click on the link at the bottom to go to admin pages and it
will bring up the admin section without prompting for a password.

I am not asking if this is possible because my current lists are setup this
way I am asking how do i recreate this for my new lists.