[Mailman-Users] How do I put mailman in debug mode?

Steve Quezadas steve at tripperjones.com
Fri May 19 03:35:06 CEST 2006

My messages aren't being relayed on my test system. I thought it might
be a weird permissions problem or something, so I tried this from
commandline:

cat /tmp/message.txt | /usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post my-mail-list

and nothing came of it. No errors, no nothing.
"/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman --help" and
"/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman -h" doesn't help either. I checked
/var/log/messages /var/log/maillog /var/log/mailman/* and I don't see
any errors related to my problem.

Anyone know how to put this thing in debug mode? I checked the FAQ and
google and couldn't find much.

- Steve