[Mailman-Users] Making "set delivery off" default for new users

Tom Wolfe twolfe at sawback.com
Fri May 26 07:41:15 CEST 2006

Thanks Mark, I came to the same conclusion and have made a hack that
might do the job (emphasis on "hack", not so much on the "might do the
job"!) Members would sign up via a php form that later uses their
username and password to set delivery off after they've confirmed. A
little weird and maybe risky, but it's the easiest thing that came to
mind.

Regards,
Tom Wolfe