[Mailman-Users] Duplicate attachements saved in archive directory?

Xueshan Feng sfeng at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 3 01:38:51 CET 2006

Hello,

We are running mailman 2.1.8.

List's attachments seemed saved twice with different names in archives
directory. For example, one is "attachement.pdf", another one
"attachment-0001.pdf". The latter is the one used in the URL that
replaces the attachement in the oringal email.

I thought this might have to do with email client, but I tested with Mac
MailApp and Linux Firfox, same behavior.

Any idea what caused this?

Thanks!

Xueshan

--