[Mailman-Users] Subset of List Not Receiving Email -- Addresses in the subset vary with each message sent

Nielsen, Glen T [IT] Glen.Nielsen at sprint.com
Tue Nov 7 23:53:22 CET 2006

I recently inherited a couple Mailman lists and learned that emails sent to these lists are not arriving to all email addresses associated to each list (I polled various email addresses on each list after the fact).  What is particularly odd is that those not receiving an email message to a given list will vary each time an email is sent out.

I've read the other posts about "Emails Not Being Delivered to All On List", but was not able to locate a fix in the thread.

Any help would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

Glen Nielsen