[Mailman-Users] Some of my Mailman mailing lists don't work but some do.

J.R. Constance jrc at clshost.com
Wed Nov 8 15:50:01 CET 2006

I recently transfered hosting from one service to another. I have
hosted accounts that use mailman mailing lists. On one account
(domain) all of the mailing lists seem to be functional. On the other
at least one of the lists is not working. I can log in to the admin
section and from that side everything looks normal. I can send
invitations or subscribe members, and it tells me "Invitation sent
successfully" or "Subscription successful" but no invitation or
welcome emails are received.

I have successfully created a new list on this account and it works
fine.

Any ideas what might be the problem, and what I can do to fix, short
of recreating the mailing list(s) that are not working?

Thanks,

J.R. Constance