[Mailman-Users] message fails to appear in archives

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Nov 10 21:58:27 CET 2006

Lori Houston wrote:

>> Mark Sapiro wrote:
>>>
>>> Are other lists on this server archiving properly?
>>>

>> Don't know the answer to this ... This is on a server controlled by
>> the cPanel host. How would I check?

Well, if you had any other lists on this server, you could look at
their archives, but that's obvious enough that I guess you only have
the one list.

You could try setting up another list as a test and see if that works,
but I suspect it won't either.

It is possible that Mailman's ArchiveRunner isn't running on the host,
but I think further debugging will have to be done by the hosting
service and/or cPanel (see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.011.htp>).