[Mailman-Users] gmail and yahoo blocked?

Levent Elpen leventelpen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:04:59 CEST 2006

Too many thanks to Mark and Brad.

This is very interesting problem according to me.

I have done as follows:

First, I went to auto-responder and reduced to
autoresponse_graceperiod from 90 to 0.

Then, I received a digest message both my gmail and my yahoo address
in question in "[mylist name]-request@[myservername].net" format.

Second, I went to digest options, loooked at "Can list members choose
to receive list traffic bunched in digests?" and chossed "No".

Third, I went to membership list and cancelled to "digest" check box
both my gmail and my yahoo address (however, these check boxes was
absent before). There was only three digest (two, my gmail and yahoo
addresses) all of the list and I cancelled all. Each one looked at
member options and choose digest option to "Closed"

Fourth, Re-check membership list and I shocked: All digest options
that I cancelled re-placed! The system automatically choose "digest"
checkbox for only these three members (two, my gmail and yahoo
addresses).

I hate digest for mailman!

Please help me.

Sincerely,