[Mailman-Users] X-SPAM-FILTER problems

martin moriarty mm7 at cs.ucc.ie
Wed Oct 4 15:15:19 CEST 2006

Hi there
We run a multitude ( 20+) of mailman lists, some moderated, and some
unmoderated. In each case we would like to discard those previously
identified as spam by spam assassin. We run Mailman Version 2.1.5. Ive
added in spam filter rules/expression: X-SPAM-FLAG:YES . Seems to work
for a while, then stops working.
Also tried other regular expressions filtering on the Subject: . All
appear to work, then stop working. When you look at the administrative
interface , the rule/regular expression has disappeared. No error
message appears to indicate Ive put the commands in inaccurately, indeed
they work fine for a while. Any ideas on where I could be going wrong
would be much appreciated
Regards
Martin

.