[Mailman-Users] How to change email that shows up on summarypage?

Scott Chapman scott_list at mischko.com
Sat Oct 7 03:51:30 CEST 2006

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Scott Chapman wrote:
>
>> Mark Sapiro wrote:
>>
>>> However, perhaps a better solution is to just leave it as is and
>>> subscribe the intended recipient to the 'mailman' list.
>> I don't follow you here.  You mean mailman at lists.appliedeco.org being the
>> intended recipient?
>

> I mean instead of changing the code to replace
> mailman at lists.appliedeco.org (which is a list) with user at example.com,
> just subscribe user at example.com to the mailman at lists.appliedeco.org
> list. This is how it is intended to work.

Then something else is amiss.  It gives me back this bounce when I try to send
to the list:

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
mailman-owner at lists.mischko.com.

Scott