[Mailman-Users] how to re-require admin's approval when posting?

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Tue Oct 10 08:02:32 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have once upon a time added a filter to automatically accept messages
coming from a certain email address to a mailman list. However, now I
think this is not too wise since the list in question is a closed
notification-only list, not one in which you can discuss issues. In other
words, it is easy for someone to forge this address and submit whatever
they want to the list.

How can I now force mailman to always require admin's approval if a
message comes from an address already added to the aproval filter?

Thank you for your advice!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot