[Mailman-Users] Migration of mailinglist

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Oct 15 05:02:43 CEST 2006

Thomas Mladek wrote:
>I want to migrate a lot of lists from majordomo to mailman.
>Searching the web i found a perl script that worked for mailman 2.0
>Is there any script working for the uptodate version of mailman?
>Or do any of you know what I have to keep in mind writing sutch a scipt?

Sorry for not replying sooner. There have been some discussions of this
on the mailman-users list. You may find the thread starting at
to be of interest. The OP says "We have a convert script that convert
a majordomo list to mailman - for most part, it works well." You may
be able to contact her for more information.