[Mailman-Users] Two footers appearing in messages

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Oct 16 23:20:23 CEST 2006

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:

>I have a list where everyone on the list is an individual except for
>one list.  If I set that one lists  membership to not get password
>reminders sent to it, we should be all set, right?

That's likely to be OK in most environments, but someone who is on the
sub-list and really wants to know the password for the sub-list's
membership on the super-list can still go to the sub-list's options
login page for the super-list and request a password reminder.

When I said "Lists which have a combination of other lists and
individuals as members are hard to manage well." I was thinking more
in terms of the OP's multiple footer issue.