[Mailman-Users] Auto-deleting mail from outside .no?

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Tue Oct 17 18:50:01 CEST 2006

Actually, discard_these_nonmembers on the same admin page I cited is a better
option if most of it is spam.

Thus spake Thomas Gramstad on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 11:00:31AM CDT

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Fighting against human |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |    creativity is like   |      available at