[Mailman-Users] header_filter_rules bug?

Bob Tschannen-Moran Coach at LifeTrekCoaching.com
Mon Oct 23 03:48:18 CEST 2006

Oops. Sorry, Mark, I did not see your reply at the bottom. Here are the
answers to your questions:

1. The action for that rule is Discard.
2. The post from me is held by the list until I Accept it, then it is sent
on.
3. As the poster, I immediately receive the "Your message to LIST awaits
moderator approval" notice.
4. The post from me has the following header line:

It does not have the line:

(Which is the one I want blocked).

Let me know if you have any ideas.

May you be filled with goodness, peace, and joy.

Bob Tschannen-Moran, Founder & President
LifeTrek Coaching International
121 Will Scarlet Lane
Williamsburg, VA 23185-5043

Phone: (757) 345-3452