[Mailman-Users] How does mailman/mail/wrapper get created?

Jon Ferraiolo jferrai at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 26 16:05:10 CEST 2006

I am working with my ISP to get Mailman installed on a private domain. I
believe we have followed all of the Mailman setup instructions correctly.
We are at the point where we mail lists with subscribers. However, when
attempted to send email to one of the lists (e.g., foo at bar.com), we are now
getting an error message that says:

    sh: line 1: /home/bar/mailman/mail/wrapper: No such file or directory

Looking at my installation, there is no mail/main/wrapper file. Should
there be one? Should it have been created by "make install" or is this
something that needs to be created manually?

Thanks.

Jon Ferraiolo <jferrai at us.ibm.com>