[Mailman-Users] Mailman working, but very slow delivery of posted mails

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:24:42 CEST 2006

On 9/1/06, Mal <maltokyo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I am running mailman / postfix on Ubuntu 6.06 (using apt-get
> latest standard versions)
What MTA are you using?

> I have everything working correctly, except that when people send
> mails to the list, it takes on average one hour to send the mails out
> to subscribers!!
Is the slowdown in Mailman, or in your MTA? (Check your MTA's queues
when you send, see if the messages are stuck there. Check Mailman's
qfiles/out folder to see if they're stuck there. Check the 'post' and
'smtp' logs to see how big the actual delay is, for Mailman.

--
- Patrick Bogen