[Mailman-Users] Hijacking threads and netiquette (was: e: Obscure addresses problem)

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Sep 5 17:51:39 CEST 2006

At 10:30 AM -0500 2006-09-05, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

>  At least on Mailman 2.1.6, something about how the page where you
>  enter the administrative password is designed prevents Firefox from
>  remembering that password for me.  It's extremely annoying, I have to
>  go look that one up in Passwordsafe each time I use it, which is
>  nearly daily.  Anybody have any ideas?

First off, please don't hijack existing threads and leave the subject
line the same.  If you have a new topic, please create a new message
with a new subject.

Secondly, your wording of this question suggests that you have not
yet searched the FAQ or the archives before posting -- see FAQ 1.22.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.