[Mailman-Users] RELEASED: Mailman 2.1.9

Bretton Vine bretton at hivemind.net
Wed Sep 13 18:15:18 CEST 2006

Barry Warsaw said the following on 2006/09/13 04:00 PM:
> On behalf of the GNU Mailman development team, I'm please to announce
> GNU Mailman 2.1.9.  This is primarily a security and bug fix release
> and it is highly recommended that all sites upgrade to this version.

Excellent news, just one question before I upgrade (and hopefully fix some
errors as per previous posts) -- and hopefully someone can answer here:

Will the following patch apply to 2.1.9 source?

[ 1220144 ] allow specifying another list in accept_these_nonmembers
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1220144&group_id=103&atid=300103

regards
--
| Bretton Vine | 083 633 8475 | bretton at hivemind.net |