[Mailman-Users] MM lists on Gmane

Jason R. Mastaler jason at mastaler.com
Mon Sep 18 06:40:24 CEST 2006

On 9/17/06 9:36 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Taking a fresh look at this, I say let's do what we can to get the lists
> on Gmane, including any back archives.
>
> Jason, perhaps you can mediate here, since you seem to know both the
> Gmane and Mailman/Python organizations.  If the Gmane administrators
> make a formal request to the list owners of the Mailman and Python
> mailing lists that are missing, then my vote is to accept the offer,
> provide them with whatever they need, and get the newsgroups going.

Great, thanks Barry.  I'll take care of getting the MM lists + back
archives added to Gmane.  The missing Python lists are someone else's
problem <wink>.  Since MM is your project, shouldn't your words above be
sufficient as far as permission to add the lists?  Or are you saying
some sort of additional request from Gmane is also necessary?

Thanks again.