[Mailman-Users] MM lists on Gmane

JC Dill lists05 at equinephotoart.com
Mon Sep 18 16:30:37 CEST 2006

Brad Knowles wrote:

> I try very hard to "never say never", but I cannot imagine a
> circumstance were we would possibly ever trust them to carry any
> Mailman or Python-related content.

I *can* imagine - it could (perhaps) happen when they actually follow
their stated policy and contact a list owner to confirm that the list
owner approved of the list being mirrored on gmane.  Something that has
not happened even ONCE WRT the mailman lists.

Until gmane starts following their own rules, we can't trust them.

jc