[Mailman-Users] can't call command line functions from php

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Mon Sep 18 22:59:39 CEST 2006

Thus spake Lindsay Haisley on Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 03:41:00PM CDT
> this on a 'nix-like OS since you mention permissions.  Make sure that
> /usr/local/mailman/bin/add_members has either world read and execute
> permissions, or group read and execute permissions (dicey from a security
> standpoint)

Sorry, I mis-spoke here!  I meant that setting world read and execute
permissions is dicey from a security standpoint!

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Fighting against human |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |    creativity is like   |      available at