[Mailman-Users] installation move problems

Brian Lewis bsl04 at uark.edu
Thu Sep 21 23:04:52 CEST 2006

I moved a mailman installation. I don't know what the old version was,
but the new version is 2.1.9. I moved the installation by tarring up and
copying archives/, data/, and lists/.

I'm getting pending notification messages every day, but there are no
messages to approve in the administration web stuff.

Is there some procedure to check the integrity of the various databases
and whatnot? Or maybe I can somehow save the actual data, perform a
clean installation of mailman, and reimport the data? Or something else.
Please help. Thanks.